Excel VBA WhatsApp Group – Get Instant Help

Excel VBA WhatsApp Group is here to help you instantly with your Excel VBA queries. You can anytime ask anything like formulas, VBA, Charts. We will help you with that. Spammers are not welcome and we will remove them instantly.

Fill the userform showing below only on your mobile phone to join the whatsapp group for excel, but if are using Web.WhatsApp.com you can use your computer. After you fill the form it will redirect you to the group chat.

Join Our Premium Group

Because learning right is important

“VBA WhatsApp Group” — IT Chat

21 replies
  1. Rahul Jagtap Patil
    Rahul Jagtap Patil says:

This group is very informative, and admin and other people are very qualified in the I am very lucky to have a member of the group.
    Rahul Jagtap Patil

2. Vinod Kumar VK
    Vinod Kumar VK says:

This groups is just EXCEL lent.. member get solutions to almost all the queries.
    I was using a hard and long way to convert GPS readings from Degree Minute Seconds to Decimal Degrees.. but here I posted the query at 09.07 PM..got a reply on 09:09 PM asking a data to understand the query.. I posted the data 09:14 PM and got the SOLUTION by 09:20… thats a lighting speed responce.. just loved it.. further he gave a VBA code for the same problem which now made my calculation very very simple job.. Thanks a lot Rajan Varma Sir.. Love you

3. Prashant
    Prashant says:

I’m mostly silent member of group, but rarely contribute and learn a lot…. Thanks to give me an opportunity to be here.

4. Sabak
    Sabak says:

Feeling proud to be a member of this group.
    Few excel legends are here for help any excel VBA queries.
    Thanks sir for all Ur effort.

5. Ashom
    Ashom says:

I am really happy to be the part of Excel Power user group. It helps to so many VBA learners. Your help is really outstanding. Some people always strives for helping others you are one of them….

6. Agam Sharma
    Agam Sharma says:

I am a silent member. Am an Excel fan, and some of the posts in the group are really helpful to members like me who are not proficient.

I am at Digital & TB Deptt of SBI Delhi Local Head office and look into net banking of corporates.

Please do not delete members like me who are not active. I have saved most of your posts with a view to learn. Kudos to your efforts.

regards

Agam

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

1. […] have a WhatsApp group to discuss Excel VBA stuff, you can share your query or share any solution. Click here if you want to get added in our amazing (spam free) group. so this query came there yesterday and […]

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!